Home » » Magic Mike XXL full free hd movie download

Magic Mike XXL full free hd movie download

Having thought that monogamy was never possible, a commitment-phobic career woman may have to face her fears when she meets a good guy.

Director:

Judd Apatow

Writer:

Amy Schumer

Stars:

Amy Schumer, Bill Hader, Brie Larson
 |

Storyline

Three years after Mike bowed out of the stripper life at the top of his game, he and the remaining Kings of Tampa hit the road to Myrtle Beach to put on one last blow-out performance.

User Reviews

 
Not as good as the first episode
9 July 2015 | by (Melbourne) – See all my reviews
Don't bother to watch Magic Mike XXL . It's not worth to go to cinema,and spend 2 hrs being miserable there. You try pretty hard to find something seems a little bit interesting in the last 30 mins. You just wanna kill yourself in the rest of the movie.

I expected there's more dancing scenes or fun part. What I feel in the storyline wasn't very frequent, but irritated. I saw the first one, I don't really remember the details of it but at least I like it . The male entertainer or stripper makes the women look so cheap and dumb. Some of the scenes even make me feel sick. I'm sorry I feel that way but this movie can totally be on the worst movie list of mine.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 free hd movie download
Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates